Litter and waste
In 2009 we received our first green flag for litter and waste. We were delighted with our efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle around the school environment.
Here is a list of some of the things we are doing in our school to reduce, reuse and recycle litter and waste:
- Each class has a recycling bin and a compost bin which are emptied daily.
- Battery boxes are located outside each classroom.
- We use reusable lunch containers instead of tin foil.
- Children are encouraged to use reusable drink bottles.
- We use recycled paper towels in BSNS that can be put in the compost bin after use.
Click here for the most up-to-date recycling list!
Green School Committee